1 Min Read
May 22 (Reuters) - Surfstitch Group Ltd
* Fy17 forecast update and planned closure of north american operation
* announces planned transfer of management of swell ecommerce platform from us to Australia
* forecasts underlying EBITDA loss for fy 2017 to a range of $10.5m to $11.5m from range of $5m to $6.5m previously advised to market
* "general business environment for apparel and footwear has been very difficult in each of group's key markets, particularly in uk"
* In the UK, surfdome business has experienced intense margin and sales pressure Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: