1 Min Read
March 1 (Reuters) - Sydbank A/S:
* Q4 pre-tax profit 560 million Danish crowns ($80 million)(Reuters poll 449 million crowns)
* Proposed dividend of 10.46 crowns per share.
* Based on level of interest rates at beginning of 2017, core income is expected to be on a par with core income generated in 2016.
* Impairment charges for 2017 are forecast to be on a par with impairment charges recorded for 2016.
* As a result of intensified digitization of bank as well as establishment of a new mortgage platform non-recurring costs are expected to represent around 75 million crowns in 2017 Source text for Eikon: Link to Reuters poll:
Further company coverage: ($1 = 7.0500 Danish crowns) (Gdynia Newsroom)