BA cancels flights from London's Heathrow, Gatwick after IT outage
LONDON, May 27 British Airways said it had cancelled all flights from London's Heathrow and Gatwick airports scheduled before 1700 GMT on Saturday due to a global computer outage.
March 27 Systemax Inc:
* Systemax further streamlines operations to increase focus on its profitable North American industrial products and France IT businesses
* Systemax - executed agreement with management team backed by Hilco Capital Limited to sell all unprofitable European Technology Products Group units
* Says will retain its highly profitable operations in france
* Says businesses were sold on a cash-free, debt-free basis; proceeds were nominal
* Systemax - retained a small residual equity position in sold operations and will provide transition services to hilco for a limited period of time Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom)
LONDON, May 27 British Airways flights in Britain were being delayed and passengers were suffering long waits at airports on Saturday because of a global system outage, the airline said.