Israel Aerospace invests in Dutch, Hungarian cyber firms
JERUSALEM, June 27 State-owned Israel Aerospace Industries (IAI) said on Tuesday it was investing "millions" of dollars in two cyber companies in the Netherlands and Hungary.
March 13 T-mobile Us Inc
* T-Mobile agrees to sell $500.0 million 4.000% senior notes due 2022, $500.0 million 5.125% senior notes due 2025 and $500.0 million 5.375% senior notes due 2027
* Expects to use net proceeds from offering of notes to refinance existing debt.
* Deutsche telekom ag agreed to purchase $1 billion aggregate principal amount of 4.000% senior notes due 2022
* Deutsche telekom ag agreed to purchase $1.25 billion aggregate principal amount of 5.125% senior notes due 2025
* Deutsche telekom ag agreed to purchase $1.25 billion aggregate principal amount of 5.375% senior notes due 2027
* Deutsche telekom ag to purchase dt notes from t-mobile usa in a private placement with no underwriting discount Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
SINGAPORE, June 27 Singapore will streamline regulatory requirements for banks seeking to conduct or invest in non-financial businesses and also allow them to operate non-financial e-commerce platforms, as banks face rising competition from non-traditional players.