May 31 Tanker Investments Ltd:
* Has entered into a definitive agreement to merge with Teekay Tankers Ltd.
* Says Tanker Investments will become a wholly-owned subsidiary of Teekay Tankers
* Tanker investments- all-stock merger with teekay tankers at exchange ratio of 3.30 teekay tankers class a common shares for each TIL common share
* Tanker investments - upon completion, tanker investments' shareholders will own approximately 30% of combined entity
* Tanker investments - merger approved by board of directors of both Teekay Tankers and TIL, including unanimous approval from special committee Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
INSIGHT-Under pressure, Western tech firms bow to Russian demands to share cyber secrets
WASHINGTON/MOSCOW, June 23 Western technology companies, including Cisco, IBM and SAP , are acceding to demands by Moscow for access to closely guarded product security secrets, at a time when Russia has been accused of a growing number of cyber attacks on the West, a Reuters investigation has found.