June 23 (Reuters) - Tata Power Company Ltd:
* Clarifies on news item "Tata Power proposes to sell 51 pct equity in loss-making Mundra UMPP at Re 1"
* Says Coastal Gujarat Power Ltd approached CERC, Aptel, Supreme Court to find resolution to under recovery of fuel costs
* Following Supreme Court's decision, co has again approached procuring states to arrive at an alternate solution
* Says co suggested few options, one amongst which is possible acquisition of majority stake by procurers to facilitate relief
* Says no decision has been taken or arrived at regarding Mundra UMPP
* Government facilitated meeting of all such affected projects and the matter is still under discussion
* Says no material impact at this stage since no decision has been taken Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: