1 Min Read
May 4 (Reuters) - Telford Homes Plc:
* Selected as preferred partner for 236 new homes in south kilburn, nw6
* Selected by london borough of brent as their preferred partner to redevelop gloucester house and durham court
* Gross development value of scheme is expected to be circa £95 million
* Group intends to commence work on site later in 2017 with completion anticipated in 2021.
* Group will make a further announcement upon entering into formal legal documentation with london borough of brent. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 80 6749 1136)