April 27 (Reuters) - Ten Network Holdings Ltd
* hy revenue from continuing operations $ 339.735 million versus $348.5 million a year ago
* in december 2013 group established a $200m revolving cash advance facility
* H1 loss for period attributable to members $232.191 million versus profit of $13.375 million a year ago
* group is currently seeking to secure an amended or new borrowing facility with extended maturity and expanded size
* size of new facility to be requested by group has potential to be approximately $250m
* there is a material uncertainty that may cast significant doubt on group's ability to continue as a going concern
* it may be unable to realise its assets and discharge its liabilities in normal course of business.
* there are ongoing discussions with shareholder guarantors and their advisors to consider necessary financing for group
* transformation program is board approved and well developed with material revenue and cost saving opportunities being identified
* discussions have commenced with a view to renegotiating material programming contracts
* company expects challenging advertising revenue market conditions to continue.
* "absent any relief in television licence fees, this will result in an underlying ebitda loss for full 2017 finanical year of between $25m and $30m." Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: