BRIEF-Veneto Banca starts procedure to issue govt-guaranteed bonds for up to 1.4 bln euros
* has started procedure to issue government-guaranteed bonds for up to 1.4 billion euros Further company coverage: (Reporting by Milan newsroom)
March 1 (Reuters) -
* Third Point LLC says on Feb 28, it sold about 5.9 mln shares of Baxter International Inc's common stock in a block trade at $50.35 per share
* Third Point LLC now owns about 46 million shares of Baxter International's common stock as of feb 28 - sec filing
* Third Point LLC previously owned 51.9 million shares of Baxter International's common stock as of Dec 31, 2016 according to its 13-F filing disclosed in Feb
* Third Point now owns 8.5 pct stake in Baxter International following the block trade Source text: (bit.ly/2lrbcVe) Further company coverage:
TORONTO, May 25 Modernizing Canada's aging payments systems will help strengthen the stability and efficiency of the country's financial system and reduce systemic and liquidity risk, a senior official at the Bank of Canada said on Thursday.