Taiwan stocks flat ahead of holidays; TSMC dips
TAIPEI, May 26 Taiwan stocks stayed flat on Friday in cautious trading ahead of a long weekend holiday, dampened by falls in tech heavyweights such as Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co (TSMC).
March 28 Pdf 1: Top Global Limited ()
* Purchase Of Residential Units In The Quinn Development By Subsidiaries
* Units Bartley Blossom, Iconic Town, Jaunty City and Spring Walk, had exercised options to purchase residential units in Quinn Development
* Total of 17 units were purchased and aggregate purchase price was s$25.29 million
* A total of 17 units were purchased and aggregate purchase price was s$25.29 million.
* Transaction is not expected to have any material impact on earnings per share of group for financial year ending 31 December 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
SHANGHAI, May 26 China's yuan extended gains against the U.S. dollar on Friday, hitting its strongest level in more than three months.