May 9 (Reuters) - Torc Oil & Gas Ltd
* Torc oil & gas ltd. Announces first quarter 2017 financial & operating results; on-strategy tuck-in acquisitions; & increased 2017 production guidance
* Qtrly production of 19,806 boepd, up from 19,621 boepd in q4 of 2016
* Qtrly AFFO earnings per share $0.28
* 2017 capital budget of $130 million maintains torc's balanced approach to current commodity price environment.
* Increasing 2017 average production guidance to greater than 20,400 boepd from 19,900 boepd previously
* Increases 2017 exit production guidance to 21,200 boepd from 20,600 boepd previously Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom)