PRESS DIGEST - Wall Street Journal - June 28
June 28 The following are the top stories in the Wall Street Journal. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
April 5 Total Energy Services Corp :
* Board of directors of Savanna has been reconstituted following Total Energy's recent acquisition of common shares of Savanna
* Effective Wednesday, all of directors of Savanna, with exception of Allen Brooks, resigned as directors of Savanna
* Chris Strong has resigned as president and chief executive officer of Savanna
* Strong's replacement will be determined by Savanna board in due course
* Effective Wednesday, seven new directors were appointed to Savanna board Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
HONG KONG, June 28 (IFR) - Chinese internet search provider Baidu is marketing a SEC-registered dual-tranche senior unsecured US dollar benchmark bond offering.