UPDATE 1-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on June 29
June 29 Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening up 37 points at 7,424 on Thursday, according to financial bookmakers, with futures up 0.52 percent ahead of the cash market open.
May 22 TRANSIRO INT AB
* TRANSIRO SIGNS AN AGREEMENT WITH AXELSSONS TURISTTRAFIK
* TOTAL ORDER VALUE IS ABOUT SEK 180,000
* AGREEMENT WITH AXELSSONS TURISTTRAFIK IS INITIALLY FOR 24 MONTHS
* DEAL WITH AXELSSONS TURISTTRAFIK TO START IN OCTOBER 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Cma has decided, on information currently available to it, not to refer following merger to a phase 2 investigation under provisions of enterprise act 2002: