Feb 22 Tricon Capital Group Inc-
* Tricon Capital Group announces strong q4 and year-end results driven by growth in aum and investment income
* Q4 adjusted basic earnings per share increased by 31% year-over-year to $0.17
* Q4 adjusted diluted earnings per share increased by 25% to $0.15
* Q4 earnings per share $0.07
* For Q4 2016, investment income at tah was $3.4 million compared to $12.7 million in Q4 2015 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
UPDATE 1-Mozambique did not show where $500 million in loans were spent - audit
MAPUTO, June 24 Mozambique did not adequately show where at least $500 million out of $2 billion in loans meant for state companies was allocated, according to an audit by risk-management firm Kroll released on Saturday.