Feb 24 (Reuters) - Trillium Therapeutics Inc:
* Trillium Therapeutics provides additional details on TTI-621
* TTI-621's half-life and receptor occupancy significantly increased with weekly dosing
* Additional data has clarified transient thrombocytopenia observed following TTI-621 exposure is often diminished after multiple infusions
* Weekly infusions of TTI-621 lead to a longer half-life and accumulation of circulating drug, overcoming platelet antigen sink
* "Latest results suggest that we achieved meaningful TTI-621 exposure while maintaining acceptable platelet counts"
* Additional data on TTI-621 suggests that there may be an opportunity to increase TTI-621 exposure in patients after initial dose Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: