Russia's Rosneft says hit by cyber attack, oil production unaffected
MOSCOW, June 27 Russia's top oil producer Rosneft said on Tuesday its servers had been hit been a large-scale cyber attack, but its oil production was unaffected.
March 14 Triton International Ltd
* Triton International Limited reports fourth quarter and full year 2016 results
* Qtrly earnings per share $0.31
* Qtrly leasing revenues $259.5 million versus $173.0 million
* Qtrly adjusted net income $15.3 million versus $19.7 million
* "market conditions remain generally favorable at start of 2017"
* Triton International- expect new container production volumes will remain limited in first half of 2017, supply of containers will remain constrained Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Oramed granted Japanese patent for combination insulin and glp-1 analog capsule