April 27 Trivago Nv-
* Trivago increases full-year guidance after expedia releases first quarter results
* Sees FY 2017 revenue up about 50 percent
* Trivago NV - increased full-year guidance and now expect annual revenue growth to be around 50% in 2017
* Trivago NV - sees FY adjusted ebitda margin likely to be up slightly from 2016
* Fy2017 revenue view eur 1.10 billion -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
CORRECTED (OFFICIAL)-UPDATE 1-UK says 95 buildings fail safety checks after London tower block fire
LONDON, June 27 Prime Minister Theresa May said on Tuesday Britain must hold a national investigation into exterior cladding used on high-rise buildings after all those checked after the deadly London tower block blaze this month failed safety tests.