UPDATE 1-Italy votes in local elections that may boost the centre-right
* Anti-establishment 5-Star still strong at national level (Adds start to voting, early turnout, government still working on banks decree)
May 30 TSR Inc:
* TSR Inc to remain independent
* Company will not pursue previously disclosed proposal made by Zeff Capital L.P.
* TSR Inc - will not pursue proposal by Zeff Capital to acquire all outstanding shares of tsr not already owned by Zeff for $6.15 per share, in cash
* Company's board of directors has determined that it is in best interests of company and its stockholders to remain independent Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
FRANKFURT, June 25 The time may be nearing for the European Central Bank to start discussing the end of unprecedented stimulus as growth and inflation are both moving in the right direction, Bundesbank president Jens Weidmann told German newspaper Welt am Sonntag.