BA cancels flights from London's Heathrow, Gatwick after IT outage
LONDON, May 27 British Airways said it had cancelled all flights from London's Heathrow and Gatwick airports scheduled before 1700 GMT on Saturday due to a global computer outage.
April 25 Total System Services Inc-
* TSYS reports first quarter earnings
* Q1 adjusted non-gaap earnings per share $0.82
* Q1 earnings per share $0.57
* Q1 revenue rose 60.2 percent to $1.2 billion
* Q1 revenue view $834.1 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.77 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Total system services inc sees 2017 total revenues (gaap) $4,770 million to $4,870 million
* Total system services inc sees 2017 net revenue (non-gaap) $3,295 million to $3,395 million
* Total system services inc - increasing 2017 outlook
* Total system services inc sees 2017 diluted eps (gaap) $2.25 to $2.32
* Total system services inc sees 2017 adjusted diluted eps attributable to tsys common shareholders (non-gaap) $3.16 to $3.26
* Fy2017 earnings per share view $3.13, revenue view $3.34 billion -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
LONDON, May 27 British Airways flights in Britain were being delayed and passengers were suffering long waits at airports on Saturday because of a global system outage, the airline said.