RPT-COLUMN-OPEC should let oil prices rebalance the market: Kemp
LONDON, June 28 The 1980s film “WarGames” contains an important lesson for OPEC and shale producers about the futility of trying to manage the oil market.
Feb 23 Tutor Perini Corp
* Tutor Perini reports fourth quarter and full year 2016 results
* Q4 earnings per share $0.60
* Sees FY 2017 earnings per share $2.10 to $2.40
* Sees FY 2017 revenue $5.5 billion
* Q4 earnings per share view $0.60 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Fy2017 earnings per share view $2.37, revenue view $5.20 billion -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRUSSELS, June 28 (BRUSSELS) - Google's clash with EU antitrust enforcers has echoes of Microsoft's decade-long regulatory battle, a legacy that parent company Alphabet should bear in mind as it considers challenging the Commission, lawyers and fund managers said.