US STOCKS-Wall St rises on oil rebound, gains in healthcare stocks
* Indexes up: Dow 0.11 pct, S&P 0.15 pct, Nasdaq 0.24 pct (Updates to late afternoon, adds commentary, changes byline)
April 19 MSCI IPD index:
* UK commercial property values rise 0.47 percent in March versus February, strongest rate of increase since December 2016
* UK March commercial property return 0.92 percent, highest since December
* UK City of London office up 0.47 percent in March to mark highest rise since January
* UK West End offices down 0.4 percent in March (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 806 749 1136)
June 22 Borrowing by U.S. companies to spend on long-term investments rose 13 percent in May from a year earlier, a survey by trade group showed, indicating higher confidence in the economy's growth prospects.