PRESS DIGEST- Financial Times - May 1
May 1 The following are the top stories in the Financial Times. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
March 23 Ultra Petroleum Corp
* Ultra Petroleum Corp. announces hedging transactions
* Ultra Petroleum Corp says has entered into new NYMEX natural gas swaps for approximately 119 BCF for months of April 2017 through October 2017
* Ultra Petroleum Corp - Hedges are at an average price of $3.17 per MMBtu, or $3.34 per Mcf
* Ultra Petroleum Corp - Hedged volumes are equivalent to nearly 50% of remaining forecasted production guidance for remainder of year
* Ultra Petroleum Corp - Ultra will continue to evaluate additional hedging transactions Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
NEW YORK, April 30 Twenty-First Century Fox Inc is in talks with Blackstone Group LP about submitting an acquisition offer for Tribune Media Co, according to a source familiar with the matter.