1 Min Read
May 23 (Reuters) - UMW Holdings Bhd
* Qtrly net profit 20.2 million rgt
* Qtrly revenue 2.80 billion rgt
* Year-Ago qtrly revenue 2.20 billion rgt; year-ago net profit 16.6 million rgt
* "Financial performance of oil & gas segment in 2017 is expected to remain challenging due to the low time charter rates environment"
* "The group’s performance will still be affected by the downturn in the oil and gas industry until the completion of the exit plan"
* "The outlook for automotive segment is expected to continue to be competitive for 2017"
* "Auto manufacturers and distributors expected to continue experiencing lower margins for rest of year with subdued consumer sentiments & volatility in ringgit" Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: