"Hammer, hammer, hammer": Canada lobbies U.S. before NAFTA talks
CINCINNATI, Ohio, June 29 In the baking Ohio heat Canada's trade minister is trying to save NAFTA, one encounter at a time.
June 1 Uni-Select Inc:
* Uni-Select acquires The Parts Alliance, a leading and rapidly growing automotive aftermarket parts distributor in the UK
* Transaction value is approximately 205.0 million STG on a cash-free and debt-free basis
* Transaction fully funded with debt
* Transaction is fully funded with debt
* Transaction is anticipated to be immediately accretive to adjusted EBITDA and adjusted EPS
* Sephton will join Uni-Select's executive team while continuing his leadership role in UK as President and CEO of European business segment
* Terms of transaction have been approved by Board of Directors of Uni-Select and Parts Alliance shareholders
* To finance transaction, Uni-Select has secured a US$625.0 million fully underwritten commitment from National Bank of Canada, Royal Bank of Canada Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
SAN FRANCISCO, June 29 Peer at the instrument panel on your new car and you may find sleek digital gauges and multicolored screens. But a glimpse behind the dashboard could reveal what U.S. auto supplier Visteon Corp found: a mess.