Mother of Uber CEO killed in boating accident -newspaper
May 27 The mother of ride-hailing firm Uber's chief executive has died in a boating accident near Fresno, California on Friday, the Fresno Bee reported on Saturday.
March 8 Union Pacific Corp
* Recent weather challenges on western part of network not expected to change 2017 capital plan of about $3.1 billion
* Union Pacific expects recent weather challenges on western part of network to reduce earnings in Q1 of 2017 by about three to four cents per share
* Union Pacific also expects to incur approximately $30 million of weather related capital expenditures - SEC filing
* Weather challenges on western part of network is not expected to change company's full year 2017 capital plan of about $3.1 billion Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* BA latest to be hit by computer problems (Adds comment by BA's chief executive)