Barclays Bank Ireland appoints Kevin Wall as new CEO
LONDON, June 26 Barclays has appointed Kevin Wall as the new chief executive of its bank in Ireland, the British lender said on Monday.
Feb 22 Unite Group PLC
* FY adjusted EPRA earnings up 24 pct to £61.3 million or 27.7p (2015: £49.5 million, 23.1p)
* FY profit before tax £201.4 million (2015: £388.4 million)
* FY final dividend declared up 26% to 12.0p (2015: 9.5p).
* Full year dividend of 18.0p (2015: 15.0p)
* Like-For-Like rental growth of 3.8% for full year (2015: 3.8%)
* Reservations for 17/18 academic year at 75%, a record level for this time of year (2015: 67%)
* Brexit not expected to significantly impact student numbers and supports strategy to focus on relationships with high to mid- ranked universities Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Barclays Bank Ireland appoints Kevin Wall as new chief executive officer with immediate effect Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom)