1 Min Read
April 28 (Reuters) - United Overseas Bank Ltd
* Qtrly net profit after tax S$807 million versus S$766 million a year ago
* No dividend on ordinary shares has been declared for Q1 of 2017
* Qtrly net interest margin decreased 5 basis points to 1.73%.
* As at 31 March 2017, group's common equity tier 1 and total capital adequacy ratio (CAR) remained strong at 13.2% and 17.3% respectively
* Qtrly net interest income grew 2.3% to S$1.30 billion Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: