April 14 (Reuters) - Incyte Corp:
* U.S. FDA issues complete response letter for baricitinib
* Letter indicates that FDA is unable to approve application in its current form
* Specifically, FDA indicated that additional clinical data are needed to determine most appropriate doses
* FDA also stated that additional data are necessary to further characterize safety concerns across treatment arms
* "Companies disagree with agency's conclusions"
* Incyte is evaluating impact of complete response on its previously-issued milestone and research and development expense guidance for 2017
* Lilly is reaffirming both its financial guidance for 2017 and its mid-term guidance for remainder of this decade Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: