PRESS DIGEST- British Business - April 25
April 25 The following are the top stories on the business pages of British newspapers. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
March 8 USD Partners Lp:
* USD Partners Lp announces fourth quarter and full year 2016 results
* USD Partners Lp - increased quarterly cash distribution to $0.33 per unit
* USD Partners Lp - "as crude oil production in Western Canada and demand for our assets increase, we expect to grow distribution by 5-10% in 2017"
* USD Partners Lp - qtrly total revenues $28.6 million versus $26.1 million
* Qtrly net income $4 million versus $6.7 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
SANTIAGO, April 24 A strong earthquake of magnitude 6.9 struck off the west coast of Chile on Monday, rocking the capital Santiago and briefly causing alarm along the Pacific Coast but sparing the quake-prone nation of any serious damage.