April 25 (Reuters) - Valero Energy Corp
* Valero Energy reports first quarter 2017 results
* Q1 earnings per share $0.68
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.71 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Valero Energy Corp qtrly operating revenue $21,772 million versus $15,714 million
* Valero Energy Corp says exported a total of 365,000 barrels per day of gasoline and diesel during Q1
* Valero Energy Corp says remains on track to invest $2.7 billion of total capital this year
* Valero Energy Corp - Valero's refineries achieved 91 percent throughput capacity utilization and averaged 2.8 million barrels per day of throughput volume in Q1 2017
* Valero Energy - incurred $146 million of costs to meet biofuel blending obligations, primarily from purchase of renewable identification numbers in quarter
* Valero Energy - refining segment reported $647 million of operating income for Q1 of 2017, compared to $915 million for Q1 of 2016.
* Valero Energy - company continues to target total dividend payout ratio of at least 75 percent in 2017
* Valero Energy - "U.S. Refined product inventories have declined and are within their five-year ranges"
* Valero Energy - ended Q1 of 2017 with $8.5 billion of total debt and $4.5 billion of cash and temporary cash investments Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: