BRIEF-GE awarded order from DF Energy- Romelectro
* General Electric - awarded order from Consortium Duro Felguera (DF Energy) - Romelectro for technology in power plant from Romgaz in Iernut, Romania
March 29 Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc -
* Vanda and UCSF announce license agreement for CFTR activators and inhibitors
* Under terms of deal, vanda will pay UCSF an initial license fee of $1 million and will be responsible for all development costs
* In 2017 intends to complete technology transfer activities from UCSF,initiate ind enabling studies for several CFTR indications
* To acquire exclusive worldwide license from UCSF to develop, commercialize portfolio of cftr activators, inhibitors Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
June 27 Canada's Mandalay Resources Corp said efforts to locate two of its trapped miners in a flooded silver and gold mine in Chile were unsuccessful.