US STOCKS SNAPSHOT-Tech, energy shares lift Wall Street
NEW YORK, June 23 Wall Street ended higher on Friday as gains in tech and energy stocks more than offset weakness in the financial sector, while a slide in Home Depot kept the Dow in check.
April 20 Vedanta Ltd
* Says fire took place at coal handlilng plant at power plant in Punjab
* Says fire at power plant in Punjab resulted in shut down of 3 units for about 60 days
* Vedanta - Jharsuguda -I plant smelter had a pot outage incident earlier in the week
* Vedanta - 228 pots were damaged and will be repaired over next few months Source text: (bit.ly/2pj4XJu) Further company coverage:
* Indexes: Dow down 0.05 pct, S&P up 0.13 pct, Nasdaq up 0.38 pct (Updates to late afternoon, adds commentary, changes byline)