UPDATE 1-Ontario regulator penalizes two former Home Capital brokers
TORONTO, May 26 The Financial Services Commission of Ontario last year penalized two former Home Capital Group Inc mortgage brokers for breaking rules on mortgage lending.
May 10 Vericel Corp
* Vericel Corp - entered into a license agreement with Innovative Cellular Therapeutics for development, manufacturing and commercialization of Vericel product portfolio
* VERICEL - ICT will acquire exclusive rights to develop and distribute carticel, maci, ixmyelocel-t, and epicel in Greater China, South Korea, Singapore, and other countries in region
* Says under terms of license agreement, Vericel will receive an upfront payment of $6.0 million
* Says in addition, Vericel is eligible to receive about $8.0 million in development and commercial milestones Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Glencore would be likely to keep Baa2 rating (Adds Moody's comments, details of a possible deal)