U.S.-based taxable bond funds attract $3 bln in week: Lipper
NEW YORK, June 22 Investors poured $3 billion into U.S.-based taxable bond funds during the latest week despite incurring some losses, Lipper data showed on Thursday.
May 11 Viscom Ag:
* STRONG START TO 2017 FINANCIAL YEAR. VISCOM RECORDS REVENUE AND EARNINGS GROWTH IN FIRST QUARTER.
* Q1 REVENUE: EUR 19,542 THOUSAND (PREVIOUS YEAR: EUR 11,124 THOUSAND, +75.7 %)
* Q1 INCOMING ORDERS: EUR 20,156 THOUSAND (PREVIOUS YEAR: EUR 14,792 THOUSAND, +36.3 %)
* MANAGEMENT IS CONFIRMING ITS REVENUE TARGET OF BETWEEN EUR 80 MILLION AND EUR 85 MILLION AND AN EBIT-MARGIN OF BETWEEN 13 % AND 15 % FOR 2017 FINANCIAL YEAR Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* J2 Global announces pricing of $650 million senior unsecured notes