BRIEF-Court Of Appeals issued its decision regarding Neustar's petition
* Says Court of Appeals issued its decision on May 26, 2017 regarding co's petition for review of a FCC order - SEC filing
May 11 Viscom Ag:
* STRONG START TO 2017 FINANCIAL YEAR. VISCOM RECORDS REVENUE AND EARNINGS GROWTH IN FIRST QUARTER.
* Q1 REVENUE: EUR 19,542 THOUSAND (PREVIOUS YEAR: EUR 11,124 THOUSAND, +75.7 %)
* Q1 INCOMING ORDERS: EUR 20,156 THOUSAND (PREVIOUS YEAR: EUR 14,792 THOUSAND, +36.3 %)
* MANAGEMENT IS CONFIRMING ITS REVENUE TARGET OF BETWEEN EUR 80 MILLION AND EUR 85 MILLION AND AN EBIT-MARGIN OF BETWEEN 13 % AND 15 % FOR 2017 FINANCIAL YEAR Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Digimarc corp files for mixed shelf offering of up to $100 million - SEC filing Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: