Feb 23 VisionChina Media Inc
* VisionChina Media receives petition from former dmg shareholders
* VisionChina Media says Gobi Fund, Gobi Fund II L.P. and Gobi Ventures Inc filed a petition in grand court of Cayman Islands
* VisionChina Media Inc says petition to request an order to wind up company
* VisionChina Media Inc says hearing of winding up petition has been scheduled on March 2, 2017.
* VisionChina Media Inc says currently in consultation with legal counsel to resolve issue, day-to-day operations in china continue its normal course of business Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
REFILE-India's Infosys says reassessing long-term goals due to tougher market
Bengaluru, June 24 Infosys Ltd, India's second-biggest software services exporter, is re-evaluating its long-term targets because tougher market conditions have made them appear "daunting", the company's chairman said on Saturday.