1 Min Read
April 4 (Reuters) - Vita Group Ltd-
* Vtg response to Fairfax Media Article published 4 April 2017
* Is aware of article published in media titled: "Leak reveals Telstra's considering taking back high performing stores from licensees"
* Article alleges that Telstra has identified a number of stores that it could 'take back control by not renewing telstra dealership agreement (tda) with licensees'
* Telstra and vita group have a relationship presently governed by a master license agreement
* Terms of master license agreement are confidential and any significant changes to it are subject to mutual agreement Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: