France's JCDecaux, America Movil create joint venture in Mexico
June 27 France's JCDecaux said on Tuesday it will create a joint venture with Mexican telecommunications group America Movil by merging their out of home (OOH) advertising businesses.
May 18 Wal-Mart :
* Q1 Sam’s club net sales $13,993 million versus $13,608 million
* Q1 Walmart International net sales $27,097 million versus $28,083 million
* Qtrly Walmart U.S. Comparable sales, without fuel up 1.4 percent
* Qtrly Sam's Club comparable sales, without fuel, up 1.6 percent
* Qtrly total U.S. Comparable sales, without fuel, up 1.4 percent
* Qtrly Walmart U.S. Net sales $75,436 million versus $73,295 million Source text : (bit.ly/2pZqItA) Further company coverage:
ZURICH, June 27 Novartis's generics unit Sandoz said the European Commission approved Erelzi, its biosimilar to Amgen's Enbrel, to treat inflammatory diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis, and psoriatic arthritis.