BRIEF-IMF Bentham updates on settlement of an Australian matter it funded
* refers to its previous announcement on 22 July 2016 concerning conditional settlement of an australian matter it has funded.
May 18 Warrior Met Coal Inc
* Warrior Met coal announces first quarter 2017 results
* Q1 adjusted earnings per share $2.22
* Q1 revenue $254 million
* Q1 earnings per share $2.06
* Says expects to continue to ramp up production at its mines in 2017 from levels achieved in 2016
* Warrior Met Coal Inc - Expects 2017 capital expenditure of $97 million-$117 million
* Says FY 2017 coal sales expected to be in range of 5.9 - 6.3 million short tons
* Sees 2017 coal production of 6.1 - 6.5 million short tons Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
May 29 The following are the top stories in the Financial Times. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.