May 29 (Reuters) - Wesfarmers Ltd
* announced three senior executive appointments as part of group's leadership transition next financial year.
* Anthony Gianotti will be next wesfarmers chief financial officer
* Gianotti will be next wesfarmers chief financial officer, succeeding finance director Terry Bowen, who will step down later this year
* Gianotti will become group's deputy CFO, effective 1 july 2017
* David Baxby has been appointed managing director of industrials division, effective august 2017
* Michael Schneider, has been promoted to managing director, Bunnings Group, replacing John Gillam Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: