UPDATE 9-Police consider manslaughter charges over London blaze as thousands evacuated
* Police fear death toll could rise above 79 (Updates number of people affected, adds political reaction)
June 2 Engie Sa:
* Engie E&P Norge awards WesternGeco 2 contracts for acquisition and processing of towed 4d seismic data in Norway's Gjoea license in the North Sea
* The acquisition will be performed with the vessel "WesternGeco Magellan", and is planned to be completed by the beginning of August
* The planned seismic survey is a repetition of a 3D survey acquired over the Engie E&P operated Gjoea field ten years ago
* License partners in PL153 Gjoea are: Engie E&P Norge AS (operator, 30 pct stake), Petoro AS (30 pct), Wintershall Norge AS (20 pct), Det Norske Shell (12 pct) and DEA Norge (8 pct) Source text: bit.ly/2qHBuWJ Further company coverage: (Reporting By Terje Solsvik)
June 23 Brazil's top federal prosecutor will level corruption charges against President Michel Temer one at a time instead of making all the accusations at once, a strategy aimed at weakening his defense, a source with direct knowledge of the process told Reuters on Friday.