1 Min Read
Feb 23 (Reuters) - Westfield Corp
* Full-year aifrs net profit after tax attributable $1,366.1 million versus $2,323.5 million
* Fy revenue (including equity accounted revenue of us$675.8 million) down 7.3% to $1,798.4 million
* Group expects to achieve ffo for the 2017 year of between 33.8 and 34.0 cents per security.
* Distribution forecast for the 2017 year is 25.5 cents per security
* Group expects to achieve ffo for 2017 between 33.8 and 34.0 cents per security
* Dividend/distributions for the year ended 31 december 2016 unchanged at 25.10 cents per security Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: