PRESS DIGEST- New York Times business news - May 25
May 25 The following are the top stories on the New York Times business pages. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
March 8 Weyco Group Inc:
* During Q4, co evaluated current state of Umi business and determined brand did not fit long-term strategic objectives of co
* Company recorded a $1.8 million impairment charge to write off majority of value of Umi trademark in Q4
* Weyco reports fourth quarter and full year 2016 results
* Q4 earnings per share $0.78
* Q4 adjusted earnings per share $0.58 excluding items
* Q4 sales fell 6 percent to $82.1 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
May 25 The following are the top stories in the Wall Street Journal. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.