April 25 (Reuters) - Whitbread Plc:
* Costa opened 255 net new stores worldwide and we continue to roll out our successful and fast growing costa travel formats.
* Costa express had a great year installing over 1,500 machines of which 248 were in international markets
* Fy total revenue 3,106 billion stg versus 2,921 billion stg year ago
* Fy costa's underlying operating profit was up 5.3 pct to £158.0 million, with total sales growth of 10.7 pct.
* Fy underlying profit before tax 565 million stg versus 546 pctmillion stg year ago
* Recommends a final dividend of 65.90 pence per share, making a total dividend for year of 95.80 pence per share, an increase of 6.0 pct.
* Fy costa underlying operating profit 158 million stg versus 153 million stg year ago
* We now have four hub hotels open in london and one in edinburgh, with a committed pipeline of 11 hotels over next three years
* Full year dividend 95.8 pence versus 90.35 pence year ago Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 80 6749 1136)