Boeing expands CFO Greg Smith's role
June 28 Boeing Co said on Wednesday its Chief Financial Officer Greg Smith will take on additional roles, ahead of the planned retirement of some of its key executives later this year.
May 4 Willdan Group Inc:
* Willdan Group reports first quarter 2017 financial results
* Q1 earnings per share $0.30
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.12 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Willdan Group Inc qtrly total contract revenue of $68.4 million, an increase of 102% over prior year
* Sees FY 2017 earnings per share $1.08 to $1.21
* Willdan Group Inc sees 2017 total contract revenue of $240 - $250 million
* Willdan Group Inc - over long-term, Willdan continues to target both organic and acquisitive revenue growth of greater than 10%
* Fy2017 earnings per share view $1.17, revenue view $234.9 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Willdan Group Inc - over long-term, Willdan continues to target total revenue growth of greater than 20% per year Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Stocks down after cyber attack, U.S. healthcare delay * Dollar lowest since November * Bond yields rise on Draghi comments * Gold climbs above 100-day moving average (Updates prices) By Peter Hobson LONDON, June 28 Gold prices rose on Wednesday as the dollar weakened and stock markets were held down by a global cyber attack and delay to U.S. healthcare legislation which fuelled doubts about President Donald Trump's ability to pass stimulus measures.