May 11 Wilmar International Ltd
* Qtrly net profit $361.56 million versus $239.4 million a
* Qtrly revenue $10.6 billion versus $9 billion a year ago
* Recent volatility in sugar prices is expected to impact
our sugar operation
* Overall, we are cautiously optimistic that next quarter's
performance will be satisfactory
* "volume for consumer products is expected to recover from
seasonal reduction in 1Q2017"
* Announce that it is carrying out an internal restructuring
of its China operations with possibility of a separate listing
* "Although lower CPO prices will impact our plantation &
palm oil mills operations, we believe that this will be
partially offset by anticipated higher palm oil production"
Source text for Eikon:
Further company coverage: