May 11 (Reuters) - Wilmar International Ltd
* Qtrly net profit $361.56 million versus $239.4 million a year ago
* Qtrly revenue $10.6 billion versus $9 billion a year ago
* Recent volatility in sugar prices is expected to impact our sugar operation
* Overall, we are cautiously optimistic that next quarter's performance will be satisfactory
* "volume for consumer products is expected to recover from seasonal reduction in 1Q2017"
* Announce that it is carrying out an internal restructuring of its China operations with possibility of a separate listing
* "Although lower CPO prices will impact our plantation & palm oil mills operations, we believe that this will be partially offset by anticipated higher palm oil production" Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: