Japan's Takata apologises to victims of faulty air bags
TOKYO, June 27 Japanese auto parts maker Takata Corp apologised on Tuesday to victims of its faulty air bags linked to at least 16 deaths and 180 injuries around the world.
April 26 Xilinx Inc
* Xilinx sales grow for 6th consecutive quarter; dividend raised for 12th consecutive year
* Quarterly earnings per share $0.57
* Quarterly sales rose 4 percent to $609 million
* Declared quarterly cash dividend of $0.35 per outstanding share of common stock, up from current dividend of $0.33 per share
* June quarter fiscal 2018 sales are expected to be approximately $600 million to $630 million
* Xilinx Inc says declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.35 per outstanding share of common stock
* Q4 earnings per share view $0.54, revenue view $605.2 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* June quarter fiscal 2018 gross margin is expected to be 68% to 70%
* June quarter fiscal 2018 gross margin is expected to be 68% to 70% Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
SAN FRANCISCO, June 27 Google’s self-professed mission is to organize the world’s information. But a company known for engineering excellence is still trying to solve the very human problem of how to organize itself.