BRIEF-Kolen receives patent
* Says it received China patent on March 24, for photographic lens optical system
March 15 Zealand Pharma A/S:
* FY revenue 234.8 million Danish crowns ($33.53 million)versus 187.7 million crowns year ago
* FY operating loss 115.6 million crowns versus loss 81.3 million crowns year ago
* Says net operating expenses in 2017 are expected to be within the range 390-410 million crowns
* Operating loss before royalty income/expenses is expected to be within 290-310 million crowns, excluding royalty revenue Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ($1 = 7.0031 Danish crowns) (Gdynia Newsroom)
WASHINGTON, March 23 U.S. President Donald Trump warned House Republican lawmakers that he will leave Obamacare in place and move on to tax reform if they do not get behind new healthcare legislation and support it in a vote on Friday.