April 18 The following are the top stories in
the Financial Times. Reuters has not verified these stories and
does not vouch for their accuracy.
* Weetabix to be bought by Post of the U.S. for $1.76 bln. on.ft.com/2pvc52i
* UK considers two-year visa for young Europeans after
* Daily Mail sells viral video-sharing site Elite Daily to
Bustle Digital Group. on.ft.com/2pvcdyO
* British cereal company Weetabix is set to be bought by
Post Holdings, the No.3 U.S. cereal company, for about
$1.76 billion, according to people involved in the transaction.
* Britain is looking at a 2-year fixed visa for young
Europeans seeking jobs in the low-skilled sectors in the United
* The owner of the Daily Mail newspaper, Daily Mail and
General Trust, has sold its viral video-sharing
website Elite Daily to Bustle Digital Group for an undisclosed
(Compiled by Parikshit Mishra in Bengaluru; Editing by Sandra