April 5 The following are the top stories in the
Financial Times. Reuters has not verified these stories and does
not vouch for their accuracy.
* Half of UK senior executives should be female, say MPs. on.ft.com/2o7mWkx
* May suggests UK will not finalise EU trade talks before
* Federal Reserve's Lacker exits after revealing role in
leak case. on.ft.com/2o7mXF7
* The Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy Committee
recommended that half of the UK's senior executives should be
female and long-term incentive bonuses should be abolished.
* British Prime Minister Theresa May hinted on her Jordan
trip that Britain will not finalise a new trade deal with the EU
until after Brexit is complete in 2019.
* Richmond Federal Reserve President Jeffrey Lacker abruptly
left the U.S. central bank on Tuesday after admitting that a
conversation he had with a Wall Street analyst in 2012 may have
disclosed confidential information about Fed policy options.
(Compiled by Parikshit Mishra in Bengaluru; Editing by Sandra