Dec 30 Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening down 3
points, or 0.04 percent, on Friday, the last working day of the year, according
to financial bookmakers, with futures trading flat ahead of the cash
* The UK blue-chip index closed 14.2 points higher at a record level of
7,120 on Thursday.
* OIL: Oil prices are on track for their biggest annual percentage gain
since 2009 on the back of an agreement struck between OPEC and non-OPEC
countries to cut crude production output.
* For more on the factors affecting European stocks, please click on: cpurl://apps.cp./cms/?pageId=livemarkets
TODAY'S UK PAPERS
> Financial Times
> Other business headlines
Multimedia versions of Reuters Top News are now available for:
* 3000 Xtra : visit topnews.session.rservices.com
* For Top News : topnews.reuters.com
(Reporting by Vidya L Nathan in Bengaluru; Editing by Vyas Mohan)